42

Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. (NYSE: FIS) went up by 1.58% from its latest closing price when compared to the 1-year high value of $117.99, while FIS stocks collected +2.79% of gains with the last five trading sessions.

Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. (NYSE: FIS) Worth an Investment?

Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. (NYSE: FIS) scored price to earnings ratio above its average ratio, recording 48.38 times of increase in earnings at the present.

FIS Market Performance

FIS stocks went up by 2.79% for the week, with the monthly jump of 6.74% and a quarterly performance of 12.04%, while its annual performance rate touched 13.75%. The simple moving average for the period of the last 20 days is 3.96% for FIS stocks with the simple moving average of 11.03% for the last 200 days.

Analysts’ Opinion on Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. (NYSE: FIS)

Many brokerage firms have already submitted their reports for FIS stocks, with BofA/Merrill repeating the rating for FIS shares by setting it to “Buy”. The predicted price for FIS socks in the upcoming period according to BofA/Merrill is $139 based on the research report published on May 14, 2019.

Raymond James, on the other hand, stated in their research note that they expect to see FIS stock at the price of $131. The rating they have provided for FIS stocks is “Strong Buy” according to the report published on April 12, 2019.

Keefe Bruyette gave “Outperform” rating to FIS stocks, setting the target price at $136 in the report published on April 9, 2019.

FIS Stocks 6.28% Far from 50 Day Moving Average

After a stumble in the market that brought FIS to its low price for the period of the last 52 weeks, Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. was able to take a rebound, for now settling with 0.94% of profit for the given period.

The stock volatility was left at 1.55%, however, within the period of a single month, the volatility rate increased by 1.72%, while the shares surge at the distance of +7.20% for the moving average in the last 20 days. In oppose to the moving average for the last 50 days, trading by +11.73% upper at the present time.

In the course of the last 5 trading sessions, FIS went up by +2.79%, which changed the moving average for the period of 200 days to the total of +13.36% of gains for the stock in comparison to the 20-day moving average settled at $114.97. In addition, Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. saw 16.14% in overturn over the period of a single year with a tendency to cut further gains.

FIS Stock Insider Trading

Reports are indicating that there were more than several insider trading activities at Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. (FIS), starting from HUNT DAVID K, who sold 12,730 shares at the price of $110.49 back on Mar 22. After this action, Rushing now owns 19,154 shares of Fidelity National Information Services, Inc., valued at $1,406,538 with the latest closing price.

NAVAB ALEXANDAR JR, the Director of Fidelity National Information Services, Inc., bought 5,075 shares at the value of $107.22 during a trade that took place back on Mar 21, which means that NAVAB ALEXANDAR JR is holding 5,075 shares at the value of $544,142 based on the most recent closing price.

FIS Stock Fundamentals

The current profitability levels are settled at +20.29 for the present operating margin and +33.88 for gross margin. The net margin for Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. stands at +10.04. Total capital return value is set at 8.78, while invested capital returns managed to touch 4.52. Equity return holds the value 8.00%, with 3.40% for asset returns.

Based on Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. (FIS), the company’s capital structure generated 87.96 points for debt to equity in total, while total debt to capital is set at the value of 46.80. Total debt to assets is settled at the value of 37.80 with long-term debt to equity ratio rests at 84.88 and long-term debt to capital is 45.16.

EBITDA value lies at +729.00 M with total debt to EBITDA carrying the value of 2.87. The value for Enterprise to Sales is 5.47 with debt to enterprise value settled at 0.21. The receivables turnover for Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. is 4.16 with the total asset turnover at the value of 0.35. The liquidity ratio also appears to be rather interesting for investors as it stands at 1.19.